Saturday, February 20, 2016

THE BREAKUP


I went out and forgot to take my phone with me...
Came back and saw her sitting there ... the look on her face... she had found out her man was having an affair!!!
It had been a few days ... I noticed her sitting and quietly observing me while I had been texting ... Hell she had noted my code and had unlocked my cell while I was away...

... she had read it all... and she was mad...

It was not that I am having an affair... not even sexting ... just simple messages... but my argument that I was extremely lonely ...I guess really had no chance...my texts to a junior colleague were under scrutiny... nothing but flirting and lust ... I stand accused...in the society that we live in such relationships have no name... and are often looked upon with dirty intentions...

She got family and friends... am left with not a single soul... yet she is not willing to understand this...


No comments:

Post a Comment