Monday, December 27, 2010

DEJECTED


It is sad not to be loved.
Despite all that you have done , you go un-noticed! Despite all your sacrifices you are unappreciated! Despite all your hard-work you don't even get any gesture of appreciation ! Not even a pat on the back or a few kind words that would have brightened an otherwise gloomy day !
Who says hard work pays ? It DOESN'T!
Somehow I feel dejected and lost.
I have been thinking hard and I think I am not totally without blame. It is my fault I have ended up this way. I had the opportunity of a lifetime and I failed to grasp it with both hands. Luck doesn't smile twice. Misfortune keeps coming back until you fall for it.
I have to change myself. Transform myself.
No body cares for the nice guys. They always finish last.

No comments:

Post a Comment