Monday, April 4, 2011

F A C E L E S S



I just happened across old photos of my class. It was a sad picture. There were hardly any pictures in which I was there.

It wasn't a very good experience for me while I was there due to a number of reason.
I have suppressed most of my memories but these picture brought back those painful memories.

Anyhow it just confirms what I had suspected about myself. I had been suffering from depression and probably still am.

Little wonder then that I keep myself constantly busy to keep myself from thinking about such things.

This break due to the ongoing strike has just made me realize that further.
This has been the first time in the last 3 years that I have had this much time off.

However I realize too that in the end it really doesn't matter. We all are going to die and amount to nothing in a few years.

The time that has gone is gone. So there is no point regretting or lamenting over the way I was.

What I must do and do quickly is to change myself and get myself out of this condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment