Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life . . .

Life is indeed strange.

It is strange and funny to see how I am reacting to my talented junior ! I am feeling the same contempt for him that my seniors felt for me! Though they were and still are far more vocal in their approach I tend to follow the approach of a sleeper cell : quiet and deadly.

But I intend him no harm. It is just amazing to see the emotions I feel and how the positions have switched!


Whats more is that I have learnt that in life the people who make a lot of fuss go way further than those who do their work with honesty and dedication.

Those who moan on every little hardship tend to have a easier path than those who tend to bear their hardship.


Probably our own fault that we continue to bear the injustices!

No comments:

Post a Comment