Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gibberish


I made a mistake and it made me really worried and concerned. I cudn't sleep. I kept goin back to check up on it. It gave me nightmares the whole night. Really turnedme off. I felt like a loser and really wanted to quit.

My life is nothing short of a mess right now. I better get my house in order.

I should start what I am suppsoed to be doing soon or I'll be in a lot of trouble.

I just cannot seem to concentrate.

Oh and I am beginning to hate some of the people around me.

Is it them or is it the fact that I continue to get used by them? I cannot really decide.

But it seems that I have been a nice guy for far too long.

It seems to have got me nowhere.

What the hell am I thiniking?

I am not really sure. 

I jsut want to break away and break free of everything . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment