Friday, April 25, 2014

H E A D A C H E


Its strange … how one’s mind is slowly destroyed.

The human nature is strange. We have an appetite for more and more. We are never satisfied. No matter how much we have , we are never thankful.I now understand and know this through my personal experience. Am 29 and have got so much but am so greedy . I want more and more. More money , bigger house, better job , less work , less tension , more degrees. I am no better than my fellow man whom I like to criticize so much.

I don’t know if I am a coward or if it’s something that’s wrong with my head. All day I sit and have to listen to tales of how so and so got such a good job , got a promotion by using connection , by presenting fake publication and so on. All day I listen to tales of the rich getting richer and the poor in a never ending struggle to get rich. Lies , deceit and corruption all around me . All day people pretend to be busy and hardworking to please their bosses while being lazy and inefficient.

 I don’t know why I can’t do the same. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment