Saturday, March 15, 2014

WHY ?



As I see the past meeting the present and the present meeting the future I often wonder why ?

Why is it that people have to be so mean ? When there is so much for everyone why do we have to fight with each other?

No one is going to take his treasures or pleasures with him to the next world , so why do we horde things?

Why we all cannot be pleasant and be nice to each other ?


I am afraid of what I am .
I don't fit in.
I don't like to be mean to others or pull others down just so I can act like a big shot.
I don't know why I feel bad when I see people doing it.
Although sometimes I think that the only way ahead is this and in a way I will fail to progress because I cannot be a bad-ass. Am too much of Mr. Nice and Honest.

Hard work ? Really in today's day and age?
In the country I live in ?


I must be crazy to think I will ever matter. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment