Sunday, August 21, 2011

T e n s i o n





I have been under a lot of stress lately.

The fact that now I have to earn my own peanuts is a bit stressing. Am working two jobs which leaves me hardly a few days a month to my own.

Have become the senior guy in my batch and as such am supposed to control everyone else. Good luck with that when I got 2 of the trio in my batch. They are giving me hell. Every opportunity they get they make life difficult for me. I am beginning to hate this. Plus all of the surgical work I have been delegating to others. I hard get any blood on my hands. Hardly any cut work. Which I think was a mistake on my part. After the 48 hours I spent yesterday in ER thinking over this I realized my mistake.

There is no point in being good or nice. The world just assumes that as your weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment