Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life or something like it




This is one of those moments that I will look back on after many years.

I have chosen a difficult path and I sure do hope it is the right one.Despite all the bad things that lie in this path I have chosen it none the less. And I guess it is time to face my fears.

I don't know why I am sometimes disappointed with life?
There is not much that has gone wrong if I stand back and look at it.
From being a nothing to coming all this way and at this age?
I have to realize that sometimes life is hard, but that doesn't mean that one should stop living it.

There will always be people who it would so appear have the easy way , the easy road but not all is as it seems. One should learn to enjoy one's life rather than get depressed because of the "easy road" some other people are getting in life.

One must sometimes give in to destiny to conquer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment