Sunday, July 29, 2012
I have gotten to the top of the residency chain now.
And I realize it is pretty lonely.
Have been so busy working that I failed to realize when it got so lonely.
And I hate it now.
Wish I could go back to times when I was surrounded by friends not patients!
When I surrounded by joy not death!
When I had no worries ! no obligations!
Alas we don't appreciate what we have until it is lost. . .
Being the in-charge of the surgical floor I recently tried to stream-line the operating list on the floor one fine day.
Turns out I put the case of a senior at a later time.
Boy was he furious and did I get an ear-full!
Turns out it isn't polite to knock off the case of a senior.
I already knew that.
I just thought we were better.
(guess we are not . . . )
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
Sunday, July 1, 2012
1. I am getting old and my time is slipping away.
2. My best has come and gone without me knowing it.
3. I love her only because I cannot have her.
4. Life has strange means to make things even in the end.
5. I am a workaholic.
6. I am a perverted soul.
7. I am wasting away my life and youth.
8. If you stay with someone long enough , one even grows fond of the devil.
9. In life , the things that you need are more important that the ones that you like - - - but it sure is hard to convince oneself about this.
10. I suffer from OCD and Bi-Polar disorders!